Managing Partner, Intellectual Innovations
Patrick is an authentic person who advises his clients with a mix of maturity and personality. As someone who has sat on both on the client and consultant side of marketing, he is able to pull from his experiences in complex B2B settings to offer strategic advice to help build brand assets, manage reputations and win big with digital marketing.
– Founder & CEO of Adaptive
– Co-author of Brand Aid [Penguin Random House Press]
– Repeat Entrepreneur
– Served on several Advisory Boards for Start-ups
– Husband & Dad
– Triathlete, Ocean Addict, Craft Beer Connoisseur
– Native Floridian now taking in the altitude and mountain views in Central VA
If you’re a service business owner who is looking to get more clients and deliver additional value to your current clients, then becoming a Partner of Intellectual Innovations might be something worth considering, please let us know.
If you are a professional looking for one-on-one consulting, coaching or mentoring this solution may be for you. Our executive team takes a limited number of consulting clients per year. These arrangements can be done on a project basis or (typically) an in-depth relationship.